Study at the FFBC-IMMD
The International Relations at FFBC-IMMD :
- More than one hundred partner universities
- Several international programmes entirely taught in English
- A double degree with the University of Laval
- Global diplomas (Algeria and Morocco)
Some training courses are taught in English by international speakers within the FFBC-IMMD
Many opportunities to study abroad over one or two semesters are offered by the FFBC-IMMD
International mobility provides a wide range of advantages :
- Opening to global opportunities
- Development of academic skills
- Improvement of your language skills
Ms. Salwa INSSI salwa.inssi[at]univ-lille.fr, administrative coordinator of International Relations, will send you all useful information (FLE courses, travel directions information) after receiving an official email from your university attesting to your selection.
Do not hesitate to contact the head of International Relations at FFBC-IMMD regarding the courses you plan to do : Mr. Aymen ABBADI aymen.abbad[at]univ-lille.fr
Here are in the links below all of the courses you can choose in FFBC (with descriptions).
Undergraduate programs in FFBC
Courses' descriptions :
Spring semester courses coming soon
Postgraduate programs in FFBC
You must submit a pre-registration pack before June 1st of the preceding school year for a first semester arrival, and before November 1st for the second semester:
- Your application form (coming soon) to be completed online, printed, signed by yourself and by your coordinator at your university.
- Your university of Lille learning agreement (contrat d'études), including your choice of courses (to prepare with your professor/study abroad advisor)
- Your resume
- An official transcript of marks for the previous university year
- A document certifying your level in French (TCF/DELF/DALF certificate or a signed statement from a French professor). Only if you wish to take courses in French.
- Upon your arrival, please contact Ms. Salwa INSSI
- You will be informed about your schedule in two ways : Classic classroom view, digital view on our Moodle digital education website.
- You will be informed by email of all the integration events that will be held.
- If you have a disability, do not hesitate to late us know since we provide advice and guidance to disabled students. Note that our facilities are is equipped with elevators. Click on the following link to go to the website of the Mission handicap : https://www.univ-lille.fr/vie-des-campus/
Foreign students enjoy equal opportunities as regards education : they do the same courses as their French counterparts, take the same examinations, are graded and assessed likewise (in France, the examination papers are anonymous preventing favouritism or discrimination of any kind : and they receive the same number of credits).
The International Relations Officer is committing to sending the attested copy of your diploma to the home University of international students.
International Student Week
Every year, in November, the international « Students’ week » is held within the whole University. This convivial moment allows different cultures to meet through conferences, cultural events and culinary tasting events.
A week of integration events is organized and is aimed at every international student. A theme is assigned to each day. Meetings are held with the local partners as well as the departments of the University. Activities and actions are also held.
Reception & Stay of international students
Student welcome days :
- Reception & presentation of the different attendants
- Organization of events on the Campus and in the Lille area in a multicultural and entertaining environment
- Facilitating integration within the University :
- The French language courses
- Support by students’ associations dedicated to the reception and integration of international students
During the stay :
- Event organization during « International Student week », « Welcome Reception Days »
- Availability of attendants during the student’s stay
At the end of the stay :
- Implementation of a satisfaction questionnaire to improve the quality of our service